On Friday, 10/16, TigerWoman Club
is uniting to explore our feminine power of birthing and
Empower yourself as they focus on holistic health and living
nutrition for you and your baby.
- Tamera Campbell, the Founder and CEO of E3Live,
Nature's most beneficial superfood. Tamera will tell us how
to boost our immune system, raise energy level and have a
lot of milk for the baby!
- Dr Ariel Policano, a naturopathic physician, who
tours America in a video project called 'Women Go Raw'. She
interviews women, who healed themselves naturally and went
through pregnancy raw.
- Jennifer Lang, M.D., obstetrician and gynecologist,
will empower us to communicate and be assertive!
- Callandra Clark & Kerin Asher, Certified Nurses
Midwives, will inspire us with their stories of home-births.
They will be available for private consultation by the
birthing pool to help you imagine what your birthing
experience could be like.
- Hypnobirth video by Jodie Myers,
with intro by Alisha Tamburi, a hypnobirthing
- Lauren Feder, M.D., a renown holistic physician,
speaker and author, will share with us her important
perspective on childhood vaccinations.
- Birth, Pregnancy and Family
Photography by Heather Hart of A La Mode Photo.
- Raw cuisine by chef Sonya Krimsky, with her yummy
- Energetic balancing sessions with Christiane Hilker,
- Prenatal Dance Fitness with Jennifer Himenez!
JOIN US!! SHARE THE NEWS WITH YOUR
WHEN: Friday, October 16, 8.00 p.m.-10.00 p.m.
WHERE: Heaven on Earth - Holistic Living Center
ADDRESS: 7122 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90036
(One block West of La Brea, upstairs behind Starbuck's)
PARKING: Free parking behind the
DONATION: What you feel in your
NOTE: If you're a child birth practitioner, we have
special gifts for you and your mommies! Tell your friends!
Spread the news. Everyone is welcome!:)