must do

doctor talk


belly laughs

mommy time

well being






Uncle Sam’s Help With Housing

Looking for a home for your growing family?

Homebuyers can still get help from some government programs and we’re here to tell you about it.

Check out the Finance & Insurance page at then click on “Government Freebies and Breaks.”  There you are directed to a state-by-state index of offices that have information about different grants that are available in certain communities.

Among their tips – how to get free home inspections from local police or fire departments.  There’s also information on breaks for first-time homebuyers from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (also known as HUD) and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – programs that enable homebuyers who qualify to get loans with smaller down payments and to pay less in closing costs.

The site also has information about breaks for sellers - but then you now about the capital gain exemption, right? 

Want more details?
check out



















i'm new here | belly scoop | tell your friend | archive | share your scoop  | sponsor

 belly laughs | doctor talk | essentials | mommy time | must do | style | well-being | search

Home  | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Copyright LA Pregnancy 1997-2018